Well no shock here but I’m behind on the blog and admittedly having a hard time remembering what cool new stuff Emery did in Month #10. It’s also been a challenge to getting her picture each month. Sorry baby girl, but this is apparently the best I could do this month.
Emery, this month you:
- continue to get more and more mobile and are on your feet a lot. No signs of walking though.
- have been eating like a champ! You are not a picky eater. We love that!
- seem to be a little fearful of heights (?!) – particularly when your Daddy lifts you way up in the air
- hate napping in your crib.
- wake up really early – like 5am early. Ugh.
- went to the beach for the first time – Hilton Head Island
- No new words – just Dada