Drew is four
months (and one week) old! Look how big he’s getting!
He’s creeping up on the percentiles. I guess he has a small head? Hard to believe from the pictures above.
|Week 1||5lbs 4oz,||2%||18.75 inches||9%||33cm||6%|
|Week 2||6lbs 2oz||3%||19.5 inches||11%||34cm||7%|
|Week 7||8lbs 10oz||6%||20.75 inches||2%||37.5cm||13%|
|Week 9||10lbs 2oz||14%||22.25 inches||19%||38cm||11%|
|4 months||13lbs 9oz||16%||24.75 inches||34%||41cm||12%|
What an exciting (and exhausting!) month he had. Here are some of the highlights:
- He was baptized on December 22nd
- Celebrated his first Christmas in Cincinnati
- Went to his first Vanderbilt basketball game (which he slept through entirely)
- Celebrated his first New Year’s Eve (eh, kinda)
- Spent a solid week at home with Tim while I worked. It was ‘Daddy-Drew’ day everyday!
- Started daycare on January 7th! 🙁 He did great and of course his “teachers” all love him.
- Dropped his swaddle cold turkey! Whew! I was getting worried.
- Began truly sleeping all the way through the night (most nights he would sleep from about 9pm to 6 or 7am)
- Continued babbling and blowing bubbles like crazy
- Began grabbing and reaching for objects on his playmat
- Still loves being read to. It has become part of his nightly routine. A few of Drew’s favorites are definitely Mr. Brown and Cat in the Hat.
I love this book! Whenever I’m fussy, just start reciting…….”All the wonderful sounds Mr. Brown can do, Mr. Brown can sound like a cow, he can go Moo Moo….can you?”….and I instantly settle down.
I like the Cat in the Hat too. This is definitely one of my Daddy’s favorites.
I’m getting better on tummy time. I don’t see the need to roll over just yet. I’m perfectly happy just hanging out in this position.
My daddy and I watched a couple “Moonshiners” episodes during Daddy-Drew week. I thought I’d dress the part.
My first Vandy game! What can I say? I’m a growing boy. I need my sleep.
I finally woke up after the game was over and the crowds cleared out. We will get a better picture next time.
Could I be any more adorable?! I betcha I can! Just wait til my 5 month update.